ASIC Charges Extracts, REVS and QLD Bills of Sale changes
14 December 2011
Important: from 30 January 2012, CITEC Confirm's new PPSR interface will replace all searching and registrations for ASIC Charges Extracts, REVS, and QLD Bills of Sale, as well as all other personal property securites in Australia.
CITEC Confirm will complete your PPSR puzzle.
CITEC Confirm have partnered with Personal Property Security (PPS) experts, EDX Limited to deliver you an industry best standard solution. EDX Limited have been specialising in PPS since it was introduced in New Zealand in 2002. This experience has been leveraged for the Australian market and is being offered to you through CITEC Confirm.
Have confidence in our experience.
Benefits from this proven solution include:
- simple searching and retrieval of stored results
- set up Contract Type templates enabling automatic input of collateral types and descriptions
- inbuilt data validation to comply with PPSR rules and minimise errors
- single and bulk registration capabilities
- ability to extract data in CSV format for general reporting or upload to your own management system
- progress monitoring of any transaction with status updates
- ability to maintain different transactions simultaneously without losing work
- manage user access levels by transaction type
- ability to audit usage at a user level.
In the coming weeks the migration of existing security interests to PPSR will be completed. CITEC Confirm will shortly distribute user training tools and material to ensure our clients are prepared to use PPSR.
Subscribe to ongoing news alerts to receive the latest information and training materials.