Benefit from the new National Business Names Register
22 May 2012
As part of the commencement of a new national register to replace current state and territory registers, all CITEC Confirm customers will be seamlessly transitioned to a new national business names register from 28 May 2012.
The national register replaces disparate state and territory registers and will deliver a streamlined user experience which will be provided through our market-leading search portal.
Why search through CITEC Confirm?
- Seamless transition to the new system using your existing accounts
- Ability to search for all entity types through the one menu, streamlining your search process
- Intuitive search functionality, including multi-search, inbuilt validation and related searches designed to save you time
- Market leading customer service available 24x7
- Comprehensive online help and training tools
- Customised access administered by your staff
As part of our commitment to providing users with a market-leading experience, we will continue to enhance our ASIC and Business Names system after 28 May 2012 with a number of enhancements, including:
- Streamlined personal name searching, to verify individuals behind companies and businesses
- More information in initial browse screens to ensure you obtain the most up to date information quickly
- Links to other searches available via CITEC Confirm, including PPSR and Corporate Reports.