Applicants to Note
- Energex reserves the right to return Request for Searches unprocessed when insufficient detail or data has been provided by Applicant to positively identify the property.
- Request for Searches, which do not apply to Energex’s area of supply will be returned un-actioned.
- A separate search fee is required for each property held by an individual title deed. If more than one property is listed on a title deed, then a copy of the title deed must be included with the request for search form. Only one (1) fee applies in the case. We require a separate request for search form for each lot.
- The Property/Lot is to be clearly highlighted on attached Underlying Plan.
- It is the responsibility of the Applicant/Applicant’s client to identify the existence of any Energex overhead lines and power poles on the property.
- Detailed information regarding property dealings, easements and/or resumption proceedings should be obtained from the Department of Environment & Resource Management Office or appropriate Authority, e.g. Department of Main Roads, etc.
- Reponses are valid for a period of 30 calendar days.
This search has been performed on existing infrastructure and has not taken into consideration Energex’s future strategic plans (5-10 years). These specific searches are to be forwarded to the email address email@example.com or posted attention to Network Strategy & Property Department:
Network Strategy & Property Department
GPO Box 1461