The ALPMA Summit 2023 presents an opportunity for you to grow your legal industry knowledge and expand your network with more than 450 industry professionals and exceptional speakers.
Join us at the Summit where more than 30 learning sessions led by top-notch industry speakers are available. The program’s key topics are technology, people and sustainability, honing in on Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) factors and financial sustainability.
Come and chat with our friendly Confirm team at Stand 21 to hear more about how we can benefit your firm.
What will I get across the full Summit registration?
The full Summit registration includes:
- morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, and coffee/tea across the three days
- access to all program content as well as all sessions, workshops, and interactive activities
- delegate gift bag
- Welcome Cocktail Function at the exhibition hall
- ALPMA Gala Awards Dinner at Melbourne Town Hall
- entry to the Summit Passport Prize Draw.
Check out the full event program.