On this page
How do I get access to these services?
If your account doesn’t have access to these services, a Request for access page will show when you attempt to use a service. Simply complete this form.
You’ll receive an email from our Customer Service Centre once access has been enabled.
Why do I need to create a user profile?
You’ll need to create a user profile the first time you access a NSW conveyancing service. Providing your details ensures that we can contact you about your orders.
Your user profile details will be stored against a profile ID. The profile ID includes the prefix ‘CNF’ and your CITEC Confirm user ID.
Once your user profile has been set up, you’ll progress to the conveyancing service that you’ve selected.
How do I update my user profile details?
The Confirm user details screen will display when you select a service under NSW conveyancing.
To change your details, contact our service centre on 1800 773 773. Once the update is made, close this window and go back to the NSW conveyancing menu to ensure that your updated details are correct.
Which certificates are available via NSW conveyancing?
The system will identify the relevant local government authority and available documents when you commence your order. Documents from NSW Land Registry Services and other agencies are also available.
For detailed instructions on how to use the system, read the NSW and Qld conveyancing client reference guide.
How do I order property certificates?
- Select ‘Order certificates all councils and authorities’ on the NSW conveyancing menu.
- The NSW property certificates input screen will open in a new window. Enter the details required, and select ‘Purchase’.
- The ‘Additional documents’ screen will now display. If you ordered a title search with your order, it’ll be available to view.
- You can order related plans or dealings, and then select ‘Purchase’ to add these extra documents to your order.
- From this screen you can also view your order summary. You can print your order confirmation, which details all the searches and certificates from the order summary screen.
You’ll receive the ordered documents via email when returned from the relevant council/authorities.
When are NSW conveyancing orders billed to my account?
In most cases, billing will occur when you place your order.
For some certificates, your order will need to be reviewed before charging occurs. If a charge is displayed on the order screen as ‘POA’ or ‘variable’, we’ll contact you to confirm the fee before billing.
The transactions will be available in your Confirm usage reports once the items have been billed.
You’ll be billed separately for each certificate and a service fee will be charged per order. For multi-lot or multi-plan searches, a separate charge applies per plan or lot.
How can I track my order?
Track your order via the ‘Track order’ option on the NSW conveyancing menu.
- Select the ‘Show only my matters’ checkbox on the top left of the screen to show all the conveyancing orders you‘ve placed.
- You can deselect this checkbox to show all the orders placed by your account.
- If you want an update on certificates in an order, use the ‘Contact us about this order’ link.
Can I finish my order later?
To save a draft of your order, select ‘Save draft’. Any draft orders display in ‘Drafts’, listed by matter reference.
Select the link under ‘Matter reference’ to resume the order. You can remove drafts by selecting the ‘X’ icon.
How do I retrieve my certificates?
If your profile is set up for email delivery, you’ll receive your results via email once they’re returned from the authority.
Your certificates and searches will be stored in your intelli-Doc and are also available through the document tabs in ‘Track order’.
To access your results via intelli-Doc:
- Select ‘View my results (intelli-Doc)’ on the NSW conveyancing menu. You can search through orders, review errors and retrieve certificates via the intelli-Doc screen.
- To search for orders, use the date range, keyword and file reference search fields.
Some certificates are not automatically processed when you order them. A document stating that the certificate request has been forwarded will be available in your intelli-Doc and under ‘Track order’ documents tab with a related status of ‘Pending’.
You can email documents and save them to another location in intelli-Doc with the ‘Email’ and ‘Save’ buttons.
Can I order certificates for multiple lots or plans?
You can order the same certificates across multiple lots or plans if the purchaser and vendor details are the same for each property.
For multi-lot or multi-plan searches, a separate charge applies per plan or lot.
The property details returned onscreen from the folio identifier validation aren’t correct. Can I change them?
To enter/edit the property and vendor details for your order, select ‘Edit details’. You must acknowledge the updated details to proceed.
Do I need to provide extra information when I place my order?
Depending on the certificates you’ve ordered, you may need to supply information including:
- purchaser and vendor details
- settlement date
- body corporate information
- a copy of the plan.
Select the ‘i’ icon next to the certificate name to view a list of the required information.
What if I already have a copy of the plan? Do I need to order it again?
Some authorities will require a copy of the plan to process the property search. If you haven’t already included a plan in your order, you can supply a copy of the plan by:
- ordering a plan with your order
- using a previously purchased plan, with the same matter reference currently in your intelli-Doc
- uploading a plan.
The NSW conveyancing package cannot access plans stored in your CITEC Confirm inbox.
If you’ve ordered a plan for this property already, download a copy from your inbox and upload the plan to your order on the NSW property certificates screen.
How long will it take to receive my certificates?
Turnaround time (in days) for each certificate displays on the order screen.
Delivery times range from immediate up to 30 days, or more, depending on the certificate or search and its availability.
If a problem arises with a certificate order, one of our support staff will contact you.