On this page
How many searches can I do at once?
The upload file can contain at most 5,000 transactions.
What format should the upload file be in?
The input file format should be Comma Separated Values (CSV).
Please read our bulk upload format support page for more information.
What if I use the same upload file twice?
Duplicate file uploads will result in an error message.
How long do bulk searches take to process?
The results of bulk searches are available within 48 hours after successful upload.
How can I access my results?
All successful transactions return as CSV files. You can access these files from the Confirm inbox.
Refer to the Confirm inbox help for more information.
What does the search status in the Confirm inbox mean?
The Confirm inbox shows three possible search statuses:
- pending – the file has sent to the Department of Transport and Main Road (TMR)
- ordered – TMR has received the file
- available – the file has returned to CITEC Confirm and is ready to download.
How can I view my results?
- Select ‘Available’ from the Confirm inbox, and the result summary screen will display.
- View the result in CSV format or select ‘View successful result’ to show a summary of registration details in PDF format.
How can I view my error results?
From the bulk upload result summary, select ‘Show errors’.
What if my upload file has an error after a test bulk search?
Any errors in the upload file format will appear in the test bulk enquiry results screen.