On this page
How do I get access to these services?
If your account doesn’t have access to these services, a Request for access page will show when you attempt to use a service. Simply complete this form.
You’ll receive an email from our Customer Service Centre once access has been enabled.
Why do I need to create a user profile?
You’ll need to create a user profile the first time you access a Qld conveyancing service. Providing your details ensures that we can contact you about your orders.
Your user profile details will be stored against a profile ID. The profile ID includes the prefix ‘CNF’ and your CITEC Confirm user ID.
Once your user profile has been set up, you’ll progress to the conveyancing service that you’ve selected.
How do I update my user profile details?
The user details screen will display when you select a service under the Qld conveyancing package.
To change your details, contact our Customer Service Centre via email on email@example.com.
Which certificates are available via the Qld conveyancing package?
The system provides access to order property certificates and searches from councils, local authorities and utilities across Qld, including body corporate searches.
For detailed instructions on how to use the system, read the NSW and Qld conveyancing user guide.
How do I order property certificates?
- Select ‘Order certificates all councils and authorities’ under conveyancing package on the Qld conveyancing menu.
- The Qld property certificates input screen will open in a new window. Enter the details required, and search.
- The certificates and searches available to order for the property will display.
- You can order related plans or dealings, and then select ‘Purchase’ to add these extra documents to your order.
- You’ll receive the ordered documents via email when returned from the relevant council/authorities.
When are the Qld conveyancing package orders billed to my account?
In most cases, billing will occur when you place your order.
For some certificates, your order will need to be reviewed by one of our operators before charging occurs. If a charge displays on the order screen as ‘POA’ or ‘variable’, we’ll contact you to confirm the fee before billing.
The transactions will be available in your Confirm usage reports once the items have been billed.
You’ll be billed separately for each ordered certificate and a service fee applies to each order. A separate charge applies to ordered certificates for each plan or lot you provide.
How can I track my order?
Go to ‘Track Order’ on the Qld conveyancing menu:
- Select the ‘Show only my matters’ checkbox to show all the conveyancing orders you‘ve placed.
- You can deselect this checkbox to show all the orders placed by your account.
- If you want an update on certificates in an order, select ‘Contact us about this order’.
Can I finish my order later?
Select ‘Save draft’ to save your order. The order displays in ‘Drafts’, listed by matter reference.
Select the link under ‘Matter reference’ to resume the order. You can remove drafts by clicking the ‘X’ icon.
How do I retrieve my certificates?
If your profile is set up for email delivery, you’ll receive results via email once they’re returned from the authority.
Your certificates and searches will be stored in your intelli-Doc and are also available through the document tabs in ‘Track order’.
To access your results via intelli-Doc:
- Select ‘View my results (intelli-Doc)’ on the Qld conveyancing menu.
- To search for orders, use the date range, keyword and file reference search fields.
Some certificates are not automatically processed. A document stating that the certificate request has been forwarded will be available in intelli-Doc and under the ‘Track order’ documents tab with a related status of ‘Pending’.
From intelli-Doc, you can email or save documents.
Can I order certificates for multiple lots or plans?
You can order the same certificates across multiple lots or plans if the purchaser and vendor details are the same for each property.
A separate charge applies to ordered certificates for each title or lot you provide.
The property details returned onscreen from the title reference validation aren’t correct. Can I change them?
To enter/edit the property and vendor details, click ‘Edit details’. You must acknowledge the updated details to proceed.
Do I need to provide extra information when I place my order?
Depending on the certificates you’ve ordered, you may need to provide information including:
- purchaser and vendor details
- settlement date
- body corporate information
- copy of the plan.
Click the ‘i’ icon next to the certificate name to view a list of the required information for each certificate.
What if I already have a copy of the plan? Do I need to order it again?
Some authorities will need a copy of the plan to process the property search. If you haven’t already included a plan in your order, you can:
- include a plan with your order
- use a previously purchased plan, with the same matter reference currently in your intelli-Doc
- upload a plan.
The Qld conveyancing package cannot access plans stored in your Confirm inbox. If you’ve ordered a plan for this property already, download a copy from your inbox and upload the plan to your order.
How long will it take to receive my certificates?
Estimated turnaround time (in days) for each certificate displays on the order screen.
Delivery times range from instant to 30 days, or more, depending on the certificate or search and its availability.
If a problem arises with a certificate order, one of our support staff will contact you.