What is a plan inquiry?
A plan inquiry provides details on specific deposited plans (DP) and strata plans (SP) that have been lodged in the titles system.
What information will I get from a plan inquiry?
A plan inquiry result will show:
- plan number and plan category
- plan purpose and title system
- lot numbers
- number of sheets in the plan
- registration date of the plan
- strata development statements
- strata development contracts
- developers by-laws
- type of model by-laws, for example, commercial/retail, residential, industrial, mixed use and other as defined in the strata legislation
- number of s88B easements (S=single, M=multiple or a number 1, 2, 3)
- number of s88B releases (S=single, M=multiple or a number 1, 2, 3).
The plan inquiry can also show the following.
Community plan associated documents
- Management statement
- Development contracts
- Surveyor name and reference
Council approval details
- Council name
- An indicator (*) if the council has changed since plan registration
- Approval date
- Approval number
- Plan parish and country
View a sample plan inquiry result.
What is the correct format for a plan number?
A valid plan consists of a plan type and plan number. A plan type can be a:
- DP (deposited plan)
- SP (strata plan).
The plan number consists of numbers. For example, Plan DP270300 consists of plan type DP and plan number 270300.
How do I receive my result?
The result displays immediately and is available in your inbox. You can choose to receive the result via email.
To access your inbox, follow the links in the CITEC Confirm header. You can revisit your result any time within 28 days without incurring an extra cost.
For more information on how to use the inbox, read Getting started.