What is a document inquiry?
A NSW land document inquiry provides details on specific documents that have been lodged in the Integrated Titling System.
What information will I get from a document inquiry?
Depending on the type of document, your result will contain a subset of the following:
- document number and type
- document status and date
- lodgement date and lodging party
- delivery party
- bundle (post-receipt number)
- lodging party reference
- lodgement invoice number
- review or re-lodge due date of the document
- document numbers within case
- titles affecting document
- whether the document was granted or refused urgency (only applies to plans and primary applications)
- whether the document was lodged electronically via ePlan (only applies to plans).
What is the correct format for a document number?
A NSW land document number can be in one of the following formats:
|Deposited plan||DP270330, DP1000001|
|FA or IVA||FA123, IVA123|
How do I receive my result?
The result displays immediately and is available in your Confirm inbox. You can also choose to receive your result via email.
To access your Confirm inbox, follow the links in the Confirm header. You can revisit your result anytime within 28 days without incurring an extra cost.
For more information on how to use your Confirm inbox, visit our Getting started page.