Multipower express search
What information will I get from a multipower express search?
You can do a multipower express search on companies and receive a report that combines:
- current ASIC company extract
- search of public record data on the company
- where available, an Equifax on-file company search.
- search of the directors’ commercial files
- credit score based on the above information (only PTY, PTY LTD and business entities can receive a score).
Organisations under a strike-off action will not produce a score.
We recommend you use the multipower express search if you’re a small to medium size organisation.
How are credit scores calculated?
Credit scores analyse over 250 characteristics according to industry-accepted and proven statistical processes. The Equifax multipower express scorecard outlines key contributing factors impacting on the assessment such as:
- history of type of credit sought
- number of enquiries
- shopping pattern
- company information
- age of file and pattern of enquiries
- industry characteristics
- director derogatory information
- default information
- court writ information.
What information should I enter as search criteria?
Use either the ACN/ARBN or ABN.
What if I don’t know the ACN/ARBN or ABN?
On the menu, select ‘ASIC Organisational Search’.
Please note that the browse is a free search. Ordering organisational extracts will result in a charge.
What if no result returns for my search?
If no results match the criteria you’ve entered, a message will display advising of an invalid ACN/ARBN or ABN, and no charge will apply.