Plan image search
What will I get from a South Australian plan image search?
A South Australian plan image search provides an imaged copy of original survey plans that shows:
- property dimensions, area and location
- other information surveyors use.
View a sample plan image search result.
What do I provide for a search?
You’ll need the plan type and number. If you don’t have the plan details, we recommend doing a title search by street address to retrieve the plan details and title reference for the property.
What can I use the result for?
- Legally identify and define the property boundaries
- Identify easement position to assist with development planning
- Identity the property location in relation to neighbouring properties to resolve boundary disputes
How will I receive my results?
You have multiple options to obtain your results once you’ve completed your search and arrived at the My results page.
For example, you can:
- download the result as a PDF, as soon as it returns from Land Services SA
- request an email containing your result as a PDF attachment.
Your search results are stored in your Confirm inbox/My results section of the Confirm website for 30 calendar days. A link to this section is in the Confirm header menu available on all pages. Specifically, select the Application ‘SALO – SA Land Searches’ and enter date and time details to see your past SA land search results.