Tree and fence search
What information do I receive from a Qld tree and fence search?
The Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal (QCAT) Neighbourhood Disputes Registry search (tree and fence) will show:
- date of application
- case number
- names of the parties involved
- current status of the case (at the time of request).
The results relate to any proceedings that have commenced about neighbourhood disputes under the following acts:
- Building Act 1975 (Qld), Chapter 8, Part 2A (dividing fences that are also pool barriers)
- Neighbourhood Disputes (Dividing Fences and Trees) Act 2011 (Qld)
- Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal Act 2009 (Qld), Chapter 2, Part 1, Division 2 (minor civil disputes for debt or liquidated demand of money related to dividing fences or trees).
What details do I need to search?
Enter one owner name in full. You can order more owner names separately, and an individual fee applies to each order.
Approximately how long will it take to receive my results?
It can take up to ten business days.
How will I receive my results?
We’ll send your results via email.
How do I find my order details?
An order confirmation shows your order details. We suggest you retain this receipt for your records.