On this page
What information is provided in Energex/Ergon Energy searches?
These searches provide information about electricity supply to the land including whether:
- electricity supply is connected to the land
- electricity supply is subject to a revenue guarantee
- the agency has any proposals for the land
- underground cables are on the land.
View a sample:
What information does a Powerlink property search provide?
The Powerlink property search provides information about assets and easements affecting a parcel of land. This includes whether:
- the agency has any approved future proposals for the land
- easements or assets are on the land
- easements or assets are within 500m of the land.
What are the mandatory fields for my search?
Fill out mandatory fields accurately, as property identifiers aren’t validated before orders are processed. The mandatory fields are:
- unit/street number
- street name/type
- local council
- owner name.
How do I know whether I need to use Energex or Ergon Energy?
If you’re unsure which energy provider services your property, refer to the supply map.
How do I submit my plan?
Attach your plan on the search input screen. If you don’t have a copy, you can order a plan through us.
How will I receive my result?
Energex or Ergon Energy will email your result. CITEC Confirm will email your Powerlink result.
Approximately how long will it take to receive my result?
- Energex standard searches return within 10 business days.
- Energex priority searches return with 2 business days.
- Ergon Energy searches return within 14 business days.
- Powerlink searches return within 2 – 3 business days.
Can I check my order?
If you haven’t received your order within the expected turnaround times above, email our Customer Service Centre who will follow-up the order on your behalf.
How do I know what I have requested?
An order confirmation shows the order and property details. We suggest that you retain it for your records.