On this page
What do I receive from Energex/Ergon Energy searches?
These searches provide information about electricity supply to the land including whether:
- supply is connected to the land
- supply is subject to a revenue guarantee
- the agency has any proposals for the land
- underground cables are on the land.
View a sample:
What information does a Powerlink property search provide?
The Powerlink property search provides information about assets and easements affecting a parcel of land. This includes whether:
- the agency has any approved future proposals for the land
- easements or assets are on the land
- easements or assets are within 500m of the land.
What details do I need to search?
Fill out mandatory fields accurately, as property identifiers aren’t validated before orders process. The mandatory fields are:
- unit/street number
- street name/type
- local council
- owner name.
How do I know whether I need to use Energex or Ergon Energy?
If you’re unsure which energy provider services your property, refer to the supply map.
How do I submit my plan?
Attach your plan on the search input screen. If you don’t have a copy, you can order a plan through us.
How will I receive my result?
Energex or Ergon Energy will email your result. CITEC Confirm will email your Powerlink result.
Approximately how long will it take to receive my result?
- Energex standard searches return within 10 business days.
- Energex priority searches return with 2 business days.
- Ergon Energy searches return within 14 business days.
- Powerlink searches return within 2 – 3 business days.
Can I check my order?
If you haven’t received your order within the expected turnaround times above, email our Customer Service Centre at email@example.com who will follow-up the order on your behalf.
How do I know what I’ve requested?
An order confirmation shows the order and property details. We suggest that you retain it for your records.