Dealing details search
What will I get from a South Australian dealing details search?
A South Australian dealing details search provides information about the dealing including:
- lodgement date
- lodgement party
- consideration and benefitting party.
Dealings are transactions that have been recorded on the title.
What do I provide for a search?
You’ll need a dealing number. This is a unique number, either equal or less than ten digits, issued for each transaction lodged at the land titles office.
What can I use the result for?
- Obtain details on a dealing that may not be registered
- Locate party names for deposited Power of Attorney dealings
How will I receive my results?
You have multiple options to obtain your results once you’ve completed your search and arrived at the My results page.
For example, you can:
- download the result as a PDF as soon as it returns from Land Services SA
- request an email containing your result as a PDF attachment.
Your search results are stored in your Confirm inbox/My results section of the Confirm website for 30 calendar days. A link to this section is in the Confirm header menu available on all pages. Specifically, select the Application ‘SALO – SA Land Searches’ and enter date and time details to see your past SA land search results.