Vic crime reports

Victoria Police crime reports are no longer offered via CITEC Confirm. Instead, you can request reports from Victoria Police through their website.

Any person who suffers property damage or property loss may apply for a copy of a report, from Victoria Police, detailing the damage or loss, or may authorise a person to represent them and apply on their behalf.

Victoria Police applies strict guidelines to the release of any information it holds to individuals and organisations.

If you have any questions about the order process, or need help with using the Victoria Police online form, email